Vonnen is committed to protecting your privacy and protecting your online shopping experience. We utilize the information we collect from you to process orders and to ensure the best shopping experience available. The following paragraphs outline how your information is collected, protected, and used.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, or fill out a form. You may be asked to enter appropriate information that may include your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information , referral, or vehicle information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in the following ways:
– To process transactions – Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
– To improve customer service – Provided information helps us validate suitability of ordered products for your vehicle and usage, and provide recommendations thereof. Provided information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
– To send transaction related emails – The email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order status as well as customer service and support related communications.
– To send periodic emails – The email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you occasional company news, newsletter, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future periodic emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each periodic email.
– To send printed mail – The postal address you provide for order processing may be used to send you occasional company catalogs, marketing collateral, related product or service information, etc.
– To analyze our advertising effectiveness
How do we protect information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Database to be only accessed by those authorized with special access rights to our systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will be kept on file for more than 60 days in order to streamline future orders and refunds.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties (for example shipping companies and third parties that ship products directly to you on our behalf) who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links – Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance – Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance – Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.